Finca Can Forca -- Ein Stück vom Paradies
Can Forca - a historic finca with Casa Mayor and 3 other guest houses - ideal for family and friends
- The historic finca from the 17th Century is located in an idyllic rural location near Sant Rafael and in the geographical center of the island of Ibiza.
- The facility is equipped with WLAN, i. they have internet access throughout the site with a few exceptions.
- Can Forca can accommodate max. 10 people (plus 2 babies). There are baby cots available.
- The property is about 11,000 square meters and completely fenced. Due to the strong growth of cypress, oleander and other plants, the finca is almost unobservable.
- The total living and usable area is over 500 square meters, divided into 4 residential units.
- Can Forca consists of the Casa Mayor (main house), the Bungalow with a beautiful ivy garden, a modern Studio and the Maisonette, in Arabic style.
- There is a beautiful, emerald-green pool 14 x 6 m, with outdoor shower, waterfall, counter-current system and sunny, and shady sun terrace.
- The pretty Bali house on the pool terrace, invites you to a siesta
- Between two tall palm trees a hammock is stretched with a wide view of the garden. In addition to more than 80 palm trees there are cypresses, olive, orange and lemon trees and almost all plant species from the Mediterranean flora of Pityusen-Botany.
- Three nice kitties are permanent guests on the finca and chilling by the garden.
- A special highlight is the racecourse, which is only about 100 meters from the resort. Here every weekend exclusive trotting races take place, which can be wagered on reques.
- Only 800 meters from the finca there is a small supermarket and a typical Ibizan bar.