The main house is the heart of the Finca ant it is a real historic building. The walls of the original finca are partially 110 cm thick and the decor is stylish Ibizan. There is a large terrace in front of the entrance to the Casa and a second terrace, just as big, on the first floor with a gigantic view over the beautiful garden. The Casa Mayor is divided as follows:
- On the ground floor
- Entrada with open fireplace, two brick benches, sitting area made of rattan, TV, music system, CD, audio books and guides about Ibiza.
- Large bathroom with mirror cabinet, shower and toilet.
- Open bedroom (1 single bed) with wardrobe, fan, sideboard and piano (Clavinova).
- Ibizan kitchen well equipped with gas stove and oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, dishes and cooking utensils, spice rack and all necessary kitchen appliances.
- On the 1st floor
- Living room with large rattan sofa and air conditioning.
- Open bedroom with fan, brick double bed and two large fitted wardrobes.
Large bathroom with window, bathtub, toilet and plenty of storage space for toiletries.
From the living room, the wa continues through the door onto the large terrace on the 1st floor. Impressive here is the view over the magnificent garden. On the terrace is the graceful four-poster bed with canopy, which is particularly popular with our guests. Sleep in the open air with a view of the clear starry sky of Ibiza. In addition, here is a cozy rattan couch and a table with two chairs, so perfect for chilling with sangria on the terrace.